1. R35GTR ADVAN Racing GT Premium Version was born as 20 inches a special version for the circuit attack, finally 19-inch is the expansion set to 18 inches, and can be attached to a more wide range of vehicles.
2. The color variation GT Premium Version dedicated 3-color setting. The next street is the presence or absence of the setting by the inch. Racing Gloss Black (20 inches only setting), Racing Gold metallic (20 inches, set only 18 inches), racing titanium blue (20 inches, 19-inch set to 18 inches). There is a presence of the set by the size in each inch.
3. Racing titanium blue, a deep dark blue color of the 2015 new color with a gloss.
4. Carved character processed by the three-dimensional processing machine ADVAN Racing GT logo part of the spoke. Its logo is also a different dedicated design and sticker specification, have won the finish can be seen with the premium version at a glance.
5. The 20-inch (some size) and 18 inches, and there inhibit knurled rim deviation of the tire.
6. The ADVAN Racing GT Premium Version, which began as a 20-inch version of the R35GTR, are now available in 19-inch and 18-inch versions to fit a wider range of cars.
6. The wheels are available in three colors limited to the GT Premium Version By wheel size, the colors are as follows: Racing Gloss Black (20-inch only), Racing Gold Metallic (20-inch and 18-inch), Racing Titanium Blue (20-inch, 19-inch, and 18-inch). (Color selection is limited in certain sizes.)
7. The new color for 2015 is Racing Titanium Blue, a glossy deep dark blue.
8. The ADVAN Racing GT logo letters are 3D-machined on the spokes. The logos as well as the stickers are part of the wheels' exclusive design, and result in a finish that says "premium" at first glance.
9. The 20-inch and 18-inch wheel rims are knurled to prevent tire slippage.