We guarantee that the products you've purchased will fit your vehicle!
If the order is approved and the product doesn’t fit we will offer you a replacement or a full refund, including shipping charges.
Rims: Rims will bolt on and will not interfere on OEM brakes, suspension, or body components. Rims that require hub centric rings or different wheel nuts/bolts are still considered a correct fitment.
Tires: Will fall within the approved overall tire diameter, load rating, and speed rating (winter tires are approved to have a lower speed rating).
Tire and Wheel Packages: The package will bolt on and will not interfere on OEM brakes, suspension, or body components. Rims that require hub centric rings or different wheel nuts/bolts are still considered a correct fitment
To Qualify for our Guarantee Fitment, you must:
- Provide your vehicle information (Year, Make, Model, and Sub-model)
- If any modifications (BBK, Lower springs, Coilovers, Fender flares, and etc)
- Purchase a full set of wheels/tires or package
If you choose not to provide your vehicle information, or chose to skip Fitment Check, when placing an order our Guarantee Fitment is not applicable.
The Guarantee Fitment claim will be denied if:
- The vehicle description chosen or described by the customer is not complete, inaccurate or wrong
- The vehicle is listed on the manufacturers website as an approved fitment but the customer or the installer claims the product does not fit
- The order was not approved for our Guarantee Fitment and the order was shipped with the disclaimer to that effect