Price displayed above is per tire.
Outstanding grip and safety. 11% better wet braking and 4% better dry braking.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: External part for dry conditions, internal part for wet roads.
- Groove design mastered to rigidify the tread pattern and provide grip under lateral solicitation.
- New compound mix with innovative elastomers and thin silica for excellent grip and braking on wet roads.
Excellent longevity and SUV-dedicated robustness. 12% longer tread life.
- Rigid blocks on the tread pattern optimized for longevity.
- High density double casing for tire robustness.
- Hybrid belt made of aramid and nylon protect the sidewall and steel belts.
Premium sidewall design including rim protection.
Our premium touch finish provides a dark velvet effect on the external sidewall, while a deep rim protector guards against light wheel damage.
Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances.
At MICHELIN?, we continuously push safety, durability and fuel efficiency, and even more performances, all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That¡¯s what we mean by MICHELIN? Total PerformanceTM, which has and will always be our difference on every tire.