Price displayed above is per tire.
Outstanding grip and safety. 11% better wet braking and 4% better dry braking.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: External part for dry conditions, internal part for wet roads.
- Groove design mastered to rigidify the tread pattern and provide grip under lateral solicitation.
- New compound mix with innovative elastomers and thin silica for excellent grip and braking on wet roads.
Excellent longevity and SUV-dedicated robustness. 12% longer tread life.
- Rigid blocks on the tread pattern optimized for longevity.
- High density double casing for tire robustness.
- Hybrid belt made of aramid and nylon protect the sidewall and steel belts.
Premium sidewall design including rim protection.
Our premium touch finish provides a dark velvet effect on the external sidewall, while a deep rim protector guards against light wheel damage.
Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances.
At MICHELIN®, we continuously push safety, durability and fuel efficiency, and even more performances, all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That’s what we mean by MICHELIN® Total PerformanceTM, which has and will always be our difference on every tire.